I have been capturing local and destination weddings in The Bahamas since 2009. I love meeting new people and introducing them to our beautiful islands, which naturally become some of the most amazing and magical settings to celebrate love and marriage.
To borrow my sister's favourite line... "I love love!" ...and what better way to tell a love story than by revealing the intimate, emotional, surprising and most special moments of a couples' lives, in love on their wedding day, than through thoughtful and beautiful imagery that can be enjoyed for years to come.
Every wedding is completely different and every couple has their own story. I love capturing their day unobtrusively, by simply watching and waiting for the story to unfold. I have learned to patiently observe the day, photographing things as I see them - in the most candid, natural and creative ways that I can. It's all in the details and all about the moments, and my goal is to give my couples a unique wedding experience, one where they can relax, have fun and most importantly, be themselves - together. I simply want to capture that.
10 THINGS ABOUT ME...
1. Yep, I'm an island gal, born in Freeport Grand Bahama in 1984.
2. In 2017 I relocated from Nassau to Spanish Wells, a small fishing village located just off the northern end of Eleuthera - my favourite island in The Bahamas.
3. As well as being a photographer, I am also an artist & designer practising Fine Art through painting, sculpture and installation.
4. I love good food and the people who make it
5. I'm addicted to Spotify
6. I used to work for an architect
7. I love peppermint ice cream
8. I am trying to learn French
9. I have a cat named Muffin
Oh...and 10. My first name is Danielle :)
Photograph by Robyn Damianos Photography